Saturday, October 5, 2024

Too Hot (Parts 1 and 2)

 (For the next few nights we're going to be doing something a bit different, instead of posting a caption early in the morning, I'm going to be posting a midnight series...a series that's a bit more risky...you know something for after dark... some might say something that's too hot to handle?) 

(Too hot lol! I watched the newest season of Too Hot to Handle and have been wanting to write a body swap story centered around it since, I haven't watched the other seasons only the most recent. but this series might contain spoilers so you've been warned, also it's sort of like a fan fiction a body swap story line I wish would have happened in the show if reality shows had story-lines lol. Now while people who are a fan of the show will probably like this more, I think even if your not you'll like it as well. ) 

(anyway here we go) 




No comments:

Post a Comment