Thursday, June 27, 2024

Dreamcatcher (Series)

 (As a lot of you know, my mom passed away earlier this year, one of my grandfathers passed away when I was really young, and I've always wondered what it would be like to actually know him. and although I've lost other family members who I loved just as much, my aunt, two uncles, and my other grandfather. I wanted to write this series in memory of my mom and one of my grandfathers.  I love you both and I wanted to pay tribute to you with this series.) (It's really helped me feel better today, and I sincerely hope I don't offend anyone.) (It was just something I needed to write)

(Full Series)

(Parts 1-12)


(This was something I felt like I had to write in my heart ❤ )
(I hope you all enjoyed it) 
(and I hope I'm making you proud mom and grandpa) 
(leave a comment if you'd like, and join the discord) 























No comments:

Post a Comment